TIES532 - Service oriented architectures and cloud computing for developers, 5 ECTS
Students want to receive 5 credits for the TIES532 course, have to complete one of the advanced exercises, either individually or in a pair if the exercise explicitly mentions this possibility. Students are required to first take the TIES456 course. Those who only finish the advanced exercises without participating in the TIES456 course will not receive any credits!
Note: students who took TIES532 Software Oriented Architectures and Cloud Computing before 2013 with less as 10 credits can get additional credits for TIES532 (in total maximum 10 credits). Please contact the teacher to discuss how this course can be completed.
- There are no specific demo sessions planned.
- Questions can be sent to the course teacher or Oleksiy Khriyenko.
- The student has to show the completed work before 15 December, at the time agreed with the course teacher.
- The work will be demonstrated using video conferencing.
- The finalized work must be in the repositories 24 hours before the meeting.
The student has to complete one of the the following exercises.
- Service Composition - Cloud computing
- Make a service which shows how soon the user has to leave to make it to his next appointment.
- Either individual or as a pair.
- RESTful web services