**Autumn 2015 I ** Check here for the 2014 edition
TIES456 - Introduction to SOA and Cloud Computing, 5 ECTS
TIES532 - Service oriented architectures and cloud computing for developers, 5 ECTS
- Feedback Week 37
- Feedback Week 38
- Feedback Week 39
- Feedback Week 40
- Feedback Week 41
- 20 October 2015 : no lecture
- Feedback Week 42-43
In order to receive the five credits of the course, students should (after the first week in a group) work on each of these assignments. The deadline of the assignments is on Monday at midnight (23:59) every week.
- Week 37 - A simple REST client
- Week 38 - Web Service Clients
- Week 39 - Web Service Servers
- Week 40 - Cloud computing: Paas
- Week 41 - Authentication using Spring
- Week 42-43 - Cloud computing - IaaS - NoSQL servers
Advanced Exercises (TIES532)
Students want to receive 5 credits for the TIES532 course, have to complete one of the advanced exercises, either individually or in a pair if the exercise explicitly mentions this possibility. Students who only finish the advanced exercises without participating in the TIES456 course will not receive any credits!
Note: students who took TIES532 Software Oriented Architectures and Cloud Computing before 2013 with less as 10 credits can get additional credits for TIES532 (in total maximum 10 credits)
- Tasks will be made available during the TIES456 course.
- There are no specific demo sessions planned. Questions can be asked during the TIES456 demo sessions.
- The student has to come and show the completed work before the end of November, at the time agreed with the teacher.
- The finalized work must be in the repositories 24 hours before the meeting.
The student has to complete one of the the following exercises.
- Service Composition - Cloud computing
- Make a service which shows how soon the user has to leave to make it to his next appointment.
- Either individual or as a pair.
- Complete the on-line course CS169.1x: Engineering Software as a Service (SaaS), Part 1.
- Starts on October 5, 2015. Choose “Audit This Course” to access.
- You need 70% to pass the TIES532 course.
- RESTful web services
See the master thesis supervision page